Action Step Two
We all know we need to have consistent content to stay visible…but sometimes it gets to be too much to even think about. These action steps are designed to give you a bit of direction so that you can stay on track.
- Take out a piece of paper or a word doc and create 3 columns
>> Label 1st: Love
>> Label 2nd: Know
>> Label 3rd: Hate
- This will represent what you love to do, what you know you need to do and what you avoid or hate to do
- Think about all the content creation things you are or would do for your brand and sort them
- Asses what has a good ROI
- Focus on the “Love” column first (and maybe one “Know”)
- Figure out what in the “Hate” column that does need to be done to further your brand and hire it out as soon as you can.
Author: Amanda Goff
Did you find this help? Join my Visual Vibe Society for monthly and weekly tools, resources and LIVE videos all around getting more visual and visible in your brand and biz: https://www.facebook.com/groups/visualvibesociety
And…sign up for my e-Newsletter HERE
It is a monthly dose of resources, tools, interviews and more to help you on your journey as you grow and step into your brand.