One of the best things you can do for your business is to have your clients leave you reviews on Google. This will build up your credibility, build your digital foundation and strengthen your brand.
Do you have you Google review link?
You will need to make sure that you claim your listing under Google My Business and get it verified (click link to get that started if needed).
Once you have this, then you should create a link so that you can easily direct customers to. Then they can easily click to leave a review of your business. See below for step-by-step instructions.
Technique #1 – Create a link from Google Search
To create a link from Google Search:
1. On your computer, search for your business on Google.
2. Find your business listing and click Write a review.
3. Copy and paste the URL you see in your address bar.
If these steps don’t work for you, you’ll need to use the PlaceID Lookup Tool instead.
Technique #2 – Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool
To create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
1. Use the PlaceID Lookup Tool below.
2. Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
3. Click your business name in the list that appears.
4. Copy your Place ID, which you’ll see beneath your business name.
5. Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=<place_id>
Author: Amanda Goff