Action Step Three
We all know we need to have consistent content to stay visible…but sometimes it gets to be too much to even think about. These action steps are designed to give you a bit of direction so that you can stay on track.
- Create your content outline (for at least the next 3 month). This can be as simple as a word doc.
- What days are you going to post?
- What platform (s) will you use?
- What content action will you take each day on these platforms?
- Choose monthly themes for your content. WHY? Because it will give you guidance on what your post. Of course the theme should be in line with your brand. [For example: If you are a massage therapist, choose themes related to health, how massage benefits]
Author: Amanda Goff
Did you find this help? Join my Visual Vibe Society for monthly and weekly tools, resources and LIVE videos all around getting more visual and visible in your brand and biz: https://www.facebook.com/groups/visualvibesociety
And…sign up for my e-Newsletter HERE
It is a monthly dose of resources, tools, interviews and more to help you on your journey as you grow and step into your brand.