Content is so important to sharing your story…what is even more crucial is that you are using unique content whenever possible. Why? Because your followers want to be able to connect with you! By sharing images that involve you, your business, your products and what someone will experience when they engage work with you they will get to know you better.
So how do you create unique content? Well snapping images with your phone is the first place to start (if you have questions about contact us, we help business owners learn how to use what they have to create quality images).
Next you can use a program (like Canva or Photoshop Express) OR you can follow the steps below. Then you will be on your way to creating fun, inspirational and informative content for your business.
First…Identify your Screen Capture Tool
PC = Snipping Tool
- Locate Snipping Tool in Accessories (Start Menu Search) and Open
- A communication window will appear
- Click on arrow next to choose the type of snip you want. Rectangular Snip is best for memes
- Once you have the item you would like to capture prepared, click “new”
- Drag cursor over area you want to capture
- Save as the image format you want
Mac = Command (⌘)-Shift-4
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4. You’ll see that your cursor changes to a crosshair pointer
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot
- Drag to select an area. To adjust the area, hold Shift, Option, or the Space bar while you drag
- When you’ve selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. Or to cancel, press Escape (esc)
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop
Second…Create Meme in a Word Doc
- Open Word Doc
- Go to Insert tab and select Picture…this will allow you to import the image
- With image selected go to Format and click Wrap Text and select In Front of Text
- Click on Insert tab and select Text Box…this will give you the option of which text box you want to use
- Double click on Text Box content and then type the quote you want on your image
- Make certain that Text Box is still selected and click on Home tab. Highlight the text you just added and format using all the Font formatting tools
- Make certain that Text Box is still selected and click Format tab. This is where you will select Shape Fill (none) and Shape Outline (none)
- With box selected drag the Text Box to where you want it on the image.
- Use screen capture tool to capture and save as either a png or jpg
Thank you for following and reading Silver Keys Media’s Blog
Please Contact Us with feedback or questions