We realize that you have your choice in who to do business with and certainly there are other companies out there that will do a good job for you. However Silver Keys Media does bring some unique things to the table. Here are 8 Reasons to choose Silver Keys Media for your video, photography and marketing services.
- We create video, image and marketing tools that tell your story. Before we begin any project, we will start with a session to uncover and unlock the message you want to communicate and the goals you have.
- We take the journey with you. This means from the initial inception of the idea/concept to the finished piece, Silver Keys Media will be there to make certain that you receive quality products and services.
- We are a mobile video and photography studio. Why? We prefer to capture video and images in your own environment. This can mean local travel to your place of business or beyond that to a location that will tell your story.
- We keep your budget in mind. It would be great if money was no object, however we know that you cannot do everything at once. We will help you prioritize your marketing action plan and get things done in a way that will move you towards your goals, but not break the bank.
- We bring a cinematic style to video and artistic flare to images. This comes from 10+ years of artistic experience working on projects beyond corporate video and photography. We strive to make your visual marketing tools stand out in a dynamic and compelling way. We use experience from theater, artistic photography and film making to give you an edge.
- Asking us questions is always FREE. Please contact us if you have questions, want a proposal or need some explanation.
- We have got connections! Silver Keys Media can help you with your Marketing Strategy Plan, Video, Professional Photography and Social Media training needs. For the things we do not do, we have a broad range of trusted network resources that can help you with other important tasks. Please feel free to ask us for a referral.
- We like the KISS philosophy. Sure you can get as complex as you like, we can handle it…but our default is to keep projects simple and manageable.
Marble Mountain Films just released online the independent short film “Unmarked”. This was co-directed by Ryan Erlandsen and Amanda Goff and produced in association with Silver Keys Media. It is very exciting to see this project completed and ready to share with the world.
Unmarked is a story about a teenage girl and her boyfriend who venture into the woods and mysteriously disappear. The girls older sister ventures out looking for answers and uncovers a well guarded secret. Marble Mountain Films used an all volunteer cast and crew. The film was shot in Vancouver, WA and surrounding Clark County.
Check it out and watch:
Thank you for following and reading Silver Keys Media’s Blog
Please Contact Us with feedback or questions