At first I thought it might be difficult to come up with 8 interesting thing…but this was a rather fun exercise to examine the life of Amanda Goff to dig up some fun and funky facts.
- I started my “career” as a performer at the tender age of 4 at my first dance recital. I was done for after that and bitten by “bug”.
- I love to people watch. It is one of the best ways to study as an actor and also learn about the stories people tell with out even knowing it.
- I cannot parallel park to save my life. Well I can, but avoid it at all costs.
- I went to Jr High & High School with the Disney TV actor Jason Earles. We acted together in several productions.
- I have been working for the last 5 years on local independent film projects right here in Clark County with Marble Mountain Films….. I have loved every moment of it!. Thank you to my hubby and son for supporting me in this crazy en-devour.
- I have visited Costa Rica twice on mission trips. It was amazing and I think I could live there someday. It was not just the beauty of the country, but the wonderful people who live there.
- I could eat sushi or Thai food everyday if given the chance. Love the freshness and variety.
- I have worked several crazy jobs (call it life study). I have been a nursing assistant, preschool teacher, nanny, legal assistant, concert promotions manager and education assistant for a whole body donation organization.
Thank you for following and reading Silver Keys Media’s Blog
Please Contact Us with feedback or questions